Connect with us

Noosa News

Gamal Elboushi wants to withdraw guilty plea over Brisbane International Airport bomb hoax

Published

on

The man responsible for an elaborate bomb hoax at Brisbane’s international airport wants to withdraw his guilty plea.

In March, Gamal Elsaied Elboushi admitted smuggling a knife and fake bomb into the terminal in 2019.

But in the Brisbane District Court on Wednesday, his lawyer said his client’s position had changed.

Calvin Gnech said the 51-year-old now wanted to make an application to vacate his plea.

A court previously heard Elboushi had chased his estranged wife through the airport to…



Click here to view the original post.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Trending