Business
New Zealand’s stock exchange halts trading for third day in a row – CNBC
New Zealand’s Exchange said it experienced a DDoS (distributed denial of service) attack from overseas through its network service provider on Tuesday and reportedly on Wednesday.

Trading was halted on New Zealand’s stock exchange on Thursday for a third day in a row following a cyber attack earlier in the week.
Bourse operator New Zealand’s Exchange said trading in its cash markets stopped at around 11:10 a.m. local time due to network connectivity issues relating to this week’s cyber attacks. It then made the decision to not re-open the NZX Main Board, the NZX Debt Market and Fonterra Shareholders’ Market for the rest of the trading day and closed the NZX Derivatives …
-
Noosa News19 hours ago
Moreton Bay oyster farm survives cyclone with help of wave wall innovation
-
Business22 hours ago
$10,000 invested in ANZ shares 5 years ago is now worth…
-
Noosa News21 hours ago
Helicopter pilots saving lives, providing food and fodder in flooded outback Queensland
-
General20 hours ago
Internal Revenue Service starts cutting 20,000 workers