Business
Flight Centre swings to $662m loss on COVID-19 travel restrictions – Sydney Morning Herald
The ASX-listed travel agency has swung into the red after the COVID-19 pandemic brought global travel to a standstill, but says demand is starting to recover in countries where borders have reopened.

Flight Centre has swung into the red after the COVID-19 pandemic brought global travel to a standstill, but says demand is starting to recover in countries where borders have reopened.
The ASX-listed travel agency on Thursday morning reported a $662 million net loss for the 12 months to June 30, compared to a $264 million profit in the same period last year. Total bookings for the financial year were down 36 per cent to $15.3 billion, it said in a statement to investors.
Flight Centre says rev…
-
Noosa News23 hours ago
Pill checking to resume in Queensland months after government axed funding
-
Noosa News21 hours ago
Queensland girl Millie’s fight for life after magnets tore through her bowel
-
Noosa News11 hours ago
See inside the hidden suburbs where Queensland investors really live
-
Noosa News21 hours ago
Mother who faked daughter’s medical conditions, forged documents, granted immediate parole