Noosa News
Gamal Elboushi wants to withdraw guilty plea over Brisbane International Airport bomb hoax

The man responsible for an elaborate bomb hoax at Brisbane’s international airport wants to withdraw his guilty plea.
In March, Gamal Elsaied Elboushi admitted smuggling a knife and fake bomb into the terminal in 2019.
But in the Brisbane District Court on Wednesday, his lawyer said his client’s position had changed.
Calvin Gnech said the 51-year-old now wanted to make an application to vacate his plea.
A court previously heard Elboushi had chased his estranged wife through the airport to…
-
General14 hours ago
‘We are here for you’: PM to bring help to flood zones
-
General12 hours ago
We’ve all talked about potential economic consequences for Australia of Trump’s policies. Now they’re happening
-
Noosa News20 hours ago
Students say new facility would be better in rural areas of Queensland
-
Noosa News19 hours ago
Brisbane doctor jailed for trafficking ‘breathtaking amount’ of drugs