General
NSW records three new COVID-19 cases, eight in hotel quarantine

Three new coronavirus cases have been diagnosed in New South Wales in the 24 hours to 8:00pm yesterday.
NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian said all three cases had been linked to the Berala cluster.
One additional case has been diagnosed since 8:00pm, a man who presented to Mount Druitt hospital with symptoms of the COVID-19.
The patient visited the ED on Saturday and received a positive test result on Sunday evening before being transferred to Westmead Hospital.
The source of the patient’s infection remains under investigation, chief health officer Kerry Chant said.
“We are doing all we can to do rapid genome testing to understand where this virus sits in terms of its lineage and whether that gives us some clues of transmission,” she said.
-
Business18 hours ago
Why Austal, Boss Energy, Harvey Norman, and NextDC shares are charging higher today
-
Noosa News15 hours ago
Pill checking to resume in Queensland months after government axed funding
-
Business20 hours ago
ASX shares are expensive. Here’s why you should be buying anyway
-
Noosa News24 hours ago
The Full Trailer for Yorgos Lanthimos’ Emma Stone-Led CEO-Kidnapping Dark Comedy ‘Bugonia’ Is Here