Connect with us

Sport

‘We have not given up’: Netballers to make dash to Queensland before border closure – Sydney Morning Herald

Players, staff and executives of the Swifts, Giants and the West Coast Fever are set to travel to Queensland on Thursday afternoon.

Published

on

NSW Netball chief executive Carolyn Campbell said it was heartbreaking to miss out on the NSW clubs’ opening three games, which had been due to be played in Sydney.
I know that the players from both clubs love the connection they have with netball fans across the state and not getting the opportunity to play in Sydney this weekend will be a big blow for them too,” she said. However we have always said wed do what was necessary to make a season happen in 2020 and the playing group are a credit t…

Click here to view the original article.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Trending