Sport
Tennis under fire after latest virus debacle, as Benoit Paire plays Hamburg Open despite two positive tests – Wide World of Sports
‘Two in a row I was positive’
French tennis player Benoit Paire was allowed to compete at the Hamburg Open despite twice testing positive for the coronavirus, he said Wednesday.
Paire retired from his opening-round match while trailing Casper Ruud 6-4, 2-0 on Wednesday with what the ATP Tour said was “dizziness.”
Benoit Paire retires from the Hamburg Open. (Getty)
Paire withdrew from the U.S. Open after testing positive and spending more than a week in isolation. He then played at the Italian Open last week, losing in the…
Continue Reading
