Health authorities and police are investigating two incursions of COVID-19 from NSW and potential cases in north Queensland from overseas. Click here to view the original...
South-east Queensland has again avoided going into lockdown after no new cases overnight. Chief Health Officer Jeannette Young said it was “the best result we could...
A 47-year-old Beenleigh man has died and a second Beenleigh man has serious head injuries after the car in which they were travelling crashed into a...
Premier Annastacia Palasczczuk has warned parts of south-east Queensland may have to go into lockdown within days after five new local cases were reported on Saturday,...
However, the actual clamp molecule used was sourced from the HIV virus because it was very effective and the researchers didn’t have time to look for...
“I need more information, truly, I can’t make decisions with five minutes’ worth of information,” Dr Young said. A number of new close contact exposure sites,...
Dr Kim Hansen, the chair of Advancing Women in Emergency at the Australasian College for Emergency Medicine, which represents emergency clinicians, said the mood among their...
Halfway through burying a man whose penis had been cut off after he was violently bashed to death, Byron Naylor and his accomplice left the body...
Queensland-NSW border residents have been warned to expect delays and scrutiny of every vehicle passing through checkpoints when the border bubble returns for much of the...
“The population here is expected to more than double by 2040 to more than half a million, which makes planning for public transport now absolutely vital.”...