Connect with us

Health

School students, families told no risk from exposure to close contact of COVID-19 case – The Age

A person classified as a close contact attended the school on Wednesday and Thursday sparking the alert.

Published

on

Article feature image

Parents and students from a primary school in Melbournes south-eastern suburbs have been told this afternoon they will no longer need to quarantine after they were exposed to a close contact of a positive coronavirus case.
Families connected to Caulfield South Primary School received a text message from the Department of Health just after 12pm telling them they no longer needed to test and isolate.
The school community had earlier received a text on Friday night stating they had to go into isolation,…

Click here to view the original article.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Trending