Connect with us

Health

Researchers say study on COVID-19 in Italy doesn’t dispute virus origins – CNA

The authors of a study showing that the new coronavirus was circulating in Italy earlier than experts had previously believed said on Thursday their data did not…

Published

on

post featured image

MILAN: The authors of a study showing that the new coronavirus was circulating in Italy earlier than experts had previously believed said on Thursday (Nov 19) their data did not dispute the origins of COVID-19 as they defended the accuracy of their findings.
The Italian researchers’ findings showed that 11.6 per cent of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.
Advertisement
Advertisement

Click here to view the original article.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Trending