Connect with us

Sport

Red Bull did not treat Gasly fairly says Hamilton – GrandPrix

Lewis Hamilton says shock Monza winner Pierre Gasly “wasn’t treated fairly” by Red Bull last year.

Published

on

post featured image

Lewis Hamilton says shock Monza winner Pierre Gasly “wasn’t treated fairly” by Red Bull last year.
Frenchman Gasly emerged from the unusual Italian GP – in which top teams Mercedes, Red Bull and Ferrari struck trouble and turmoil – to declare that he is “ready” to return to the team that demoted him in mid 2019.
“I think I’m ready but as I said, it’s not up to me to make that call,” Gasly said on Sunday.
“When I get the right tools in my hand I’m really happy with the performance we’ve shown….

Click here to view the original article.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Trending