Health
Queensland promises no more lockdowns for Brisbane – Otago Daily Times
Brisbane residents and businesses won’t be locked down again if there’s another coronavirus outbreak in the city. Queensland Chief Health Officer…

Brisbane residents and businesses won’t be locked down again if there’s another coronavirus outbreak in the city.
Queensland Chief Health Officer Jeannette Young says authorities will only lock down the most vulnerable people in future.
She says a focused lockdown of Brisbane’s hospitals, aged care homes, prisons and disability services has stopped the spread after a doctor became infected last week.
Those facilities reopened at noon on Friday after the state went eight days without a new case in…
-
Noosa News22 hours ago
Moreton Bay oyster farm survives cyclone with help of wave wall innovation
-
General24 hours ago
Internal Revenue Service starts cutting 20,000 workers
-
Noosa News23 hours ago
Man killed, woman seriously injured in collision in Wongabel, Atherton Tablelands, Queensland
-
Business23 hours ago
Why last week’s market selloff is a gift for beginner ASX investors