Business
Qantas in talks with Andrews on Melbourne move – The Australian Financial Review
Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews has confirmed the government is in talks with Qantas CEO Alan Joyce on a potential move to Melbourne which could bring up to 5000…

“That has been the centre of this week’s budget,” Mr Andrews said, following this week’s budget which confirmed a $5 billion commitment from both state and federal governments for the long-awaited Melbourne Airport Rail Link.
Mr Joyce also toured Melbourne Airport on Wednesday, as the airline looks to move its Brisbane-based aircraft maintenance facilities, which employs 750 workers.
Sources said no decisions had been made but everything remained on the table and claimed the talks went beyond mere…
-
Noosa News20 hours ago
Moreton Bay oyster farm survives cyclone with help of wave wall innovation
-
Business22 hours ago
$10,000 invested in ANZ shares 5 years ago is now worth…
-
Noosa News21 hours ago
Helicopter pilots saving lives, providing food and fodder in flooded outback Queensland
-
General21 hours ago
Internal Revenue Service starts cutting 20,000 workers