Connect with us

Health

Public health alerts issued for more than 40 sites across SEQ – Brisbane Times

Anyone who visited these locations at these times should monitor their health and if they develop even mild COVID-19 symptoms, get tested.

Published

on

Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk said despite only recording two new cases, the state was “not out of the woods”, with more tests yet to be returned.
“We are taking it day by day,” she said.
Of the two new cases, one was a young boy, and both were known to people who had already tested positive.
Health authorities were still scrambling to track down people who might have been exposed to the coronavirus after a supervisor at the Brisbane Youth Detention Centre tested positive on Wednesday night.

Click here to view the original article.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Trending