Connect with us

Technology

PUBG game owner distances itself from Tencent in bid to overturn India app ban – CNBC

PUBG Corporation said Tuesday that it would drop Tencent as the publisher of its PUBG Mobile game in India.

Published

on

post featured image

The owner of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds has cut ties with Chinese tech giant Tencent in India, in an effort lift the ban on a mobile version of the game.
PUBG Corporation, the South Korean company that develops and publishes PUBG, said Tuesday that it would drop Tencent as the publisher of its PUBG Mobile game in India.
Last week, the Indian government added PUBG Mobile and 117 other apps with links to China to a blacklist including the likes of TikTok and WeChat due to alleged national sec…

Click here to view the original article.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Trending