Entertainment
Princess Eugenie ‘doing really well’ following the birth of her first child – 9Honey
Baby boy ‘a complete dream’

Princess Eugenie is recovering well from the c-section birth of her son, whose name has not been announced, on February 9.
A source has told PEOPLE the new mum is “doing really well”, saying they had spoken with the royal and she “sounded very content and said the baby is a complete dream”.
Buckingham Palace confirmed the new arrival last week with the following statement: “Her Royal Highness Princess Eugenie was safely delivered of a son today, February 9 2021, at 8.55am at The Portland Hospital….
-
General24 hours ago
‘I love Australian people’: Iran ambassador speaks out
-
Noosa News24 hours ago
Man avoids jail for assaulting Brisbane bus driver, appears from custody on unrelated charges
-
General14 hours ago
As Iran-Australia relations plunge to a new low, Tehran faces another diplomatic setback
-
General21 hours ago
Police offer ‘surrender plan’ to Dezi Freeman as fugitive avoids capture for another day