Connect with us

Entertainment

Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, spends second night in hospital after feeling ‘unwell’ – 7NEWS.com.au

Media from around the world have gathered outside the London hospital where the Duke of Edinburgh is being treated.

Published

on

Article feature image

Prince Philip has spent a second night in hospital after being admitted earlier this week as he was feeling unwell.
The 99-year-old husband of Queen Elizabeth was taken to King Edward VII Hospital in London on Tuesday UK time as a precautionary measure, Buckingham Palace said in a statement.
Watch the video above for the latest
The Duke is expected to remain in hospital for a few days of observation and rest, it added.
Although an update on the royals condition has not been provided, he is said…

Click here to view the original article.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Trending