Entertainment
Prince Harry awarded ‘substantial damages’ after winning UK tabloid court battle – 7NEWS.com.au
The Duke of Sussex is winning praise for the classy way he’s going to spend the cash.
The Duke of Sussex has been awarded substantial damages by a UK tabloid which claimed he snubbed the Royal Marines after stepping down as a senior royal.
Prince Harry sued MailOnline and the Mail On Sunday over baseless, false and defamatory allegations which constituted not only a personal attack on the Dukes character, but also wrongly brought into question his service to this country, his lawyer said.
Watch the video above
Two articles published in October last year claimed Harry had not been…
-
General18 hours agoQantas terminal at Melbourne Airport evacuated and flights delayed due to fire
-
Business23 hours ago3 of the best ASX ETFs for beginners to buy with $1,000
-
Business22 hours agoWhy this ASX 200 tech stock could rise 20%
-
Noosa News22 hours agoToyah Cordingley’s accused killer ‘3.7 billion times more likely than not’ to have contributed to DNA sample near burial site, court told
