Noosa News
Old Brisbane CIB, corner Elizabeth and George Streets, ca.1905 and 1925. This w…

Old Brisbane CIB, corner Elizabeth and George Streets, ca.1905 and 1925.
This was originally the Church Institute and Synod buildings attached to St John’s Anglican Pro Cathedral (which was demolished in 1904) with the Lands Administration Building to the left and the Brisbane Public Library behind. (Police Museum: 1154b)
Continue Reading