General
NT records no new COVID-19 cases on first full day of lockdown

The Northern Territory has recorded no new cases of COVID-19 overnight.
Chief Minister Michael Gunner said 1,846 COVID-19 tests were carried out on Monday, all of which returned negative results.
“We’re not out of the woods yet, but so far, so good,” Mr Gunner said.
Today is the first full day of…
Continue Reading
-
Business15 hours ago
10 ASX shares to buy after the market selloff
-
General18 hours ago
‘We are here for you’: PM to bring help to flood zones
-
Business14 hours ago
$10,000 invested in ANZ shares 5 years ago is now worth…
-
General17 hours ago
We’ve all talked about potential economic consequences for Australia of Trump’s policies. Now they’re happening