Connect with us

General

NT records new coronavirus case at Howard Springs quarantine facility

Published

on


A 43-year-old man has tested positive for coronavirus in the Howard Springs quarantine facility after arriving on a Commonwealth repatriation flight from New Delhi earlier this month.

The man arrived in the Northern Territory on November 11.

An NT Government spokeswoman said he was not showing any symptoms.

The new case is the 14th positive case among repatriated Australians in the Howard Springs facility since the flights began on October 23.

The NT Government said 829 international arrivals had so far undertaken quarantine at the Howard Springs facility.



Click here to view the original article.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Trending