General
NT orders self-quarantine and COVID testing for travellers from WA exposure sites
The Northern Territory government has directed anyone who has been to a COVID-19 exposure site in Western Australia to self-quarantine.
Under the new measures, anyone who had been to the site since April 27 needs to stay in quarantine until returning a negative test result.
NT Chief Health Officer Charles Pain said the directions were in response to WA recording three COVID-19 cases on Saturday.
The cases stemmed from a security guard who was infected with the virus while working at the Perth’s Pan Pacific Hotel.
“The COVID-19 situation in Western Australia is still emerging as to the extent of community transmission from the latest cases,” Dr Pain said.
“At this time we are taking all necessary precautions in regards to the COVID-19…
-
Business20 hours ago1 Australian stock you’ll probably kick yourself for not owning a decade from now
-
General15 hours agoLiberals go back to basics after crawling to year’s end
-
Business20 hours ago3 of the best ASX ETFs to build significant wealth
-
General20 hours agoTrolls stole Dr Juliet Turner’s joy and in doing so took their own
