Connect with us

Health

NSW virus spread drags in more Newcastle venues – The New Daily

Newcastle residents who visited two of the town’s pubs in the past week have been told to self-isolate for 14 days after a Sydneysider visited while infectious.

Published

on

post featured image

NSW has recorded 13 new COVID-19 cases as three Newcastle pubs and a drug court in nearby Toronto have shut for cleaning after people from Sydney visited while infectious.
Premier Gladys Berejiklian said on Monday the 13 infections were recorded in the 24 hours to 8pm on Sunday, three in returned travellers from overseas and one had been to Victoria.
Eight people remain in intensive care in NSW.
“No matter how tough you are, borders aren’t impenetrable. Unfortunately people always try to do t…

Click here to view the original article.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Trending