Entertainment
MasterChef star avoids conviction as sexual assault charges struck out – The Age
Ben Ungermann was instead charged with one count of assault on Friday and placed on a diversion program, avoiding a criminal conviction.

His barrister Abbie Roodenburg told the court her client had barely worked and his reputation had been severely damaged after the charges were laid and published widely in the media.
He was working in retail when he was selected to go on MasterChef in 2017. Filming lasted for at least nine months, during which he had no access to his phone or wallet and his movements were strictly controlled. Being on television significantly changed his life, his lawyer said.
Ben Ungermann left the latest season…
-
Business24 hours ago
Dicker Data rides the AI trend to double digit growth
-
Noosa News24 hours ago
Bob Katter threatens Channel 9 journalist for asking question on family heritage
-
Business20 hours ago
Does Macquarie rate Rio Tinto shares a buy, hold or sell after its big news?
-
Noosa News24 hours ago
Career Moves: Robbins Watson – Proctor