Connect with us

Science

Mars probe stable; no word on reusable spacecraft: China – The Shillong Times

Beijing: China’s Mars probe Tianwen-1, which blasted into space in July, is now more than 15 million kilometres (9 million miles) from Earth en route to the red planet, the National Space Administration said on Saturday.The administration said Tianwe

Published

on

post featured image

Beijing: China’s Mars probe Tianwen-1, which blasted into space in July, is now more than 15 million kilometres (9 million miles) from Earth en route to the red planet, the National Space Administration said on Saturday.
The administration said Tianwen-1 was in stable condition, having completed its first mid-course orbital correction early last month. It will be about 195 million kilometres (118 million miles) from Earth when it arrives at Mars around February, having travelled 470 million kil…

Click here to view the original article.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Trending