Entertainment
James Franco reaches settlement over sexual misconduct claims – 7NEWS.com.au
Their lawsuit said Franco pushed his students into an ‘orgy type setting’ that went far beyond those acceptable on Hollywood film sets.

A tentative settlement has been reached in a lawsuit that alleged actor James Franco intimidated students at an acting and film school he founded into gratuitous and exploitative sexual situations, attorneys for the plaintiffs said on Saturday.
The two sides filed a joint status report in Los Angeles Superior Court telling a judge a settlement had been reached in the class-action lawsuit brought by former students at the now-defunct school, Studio 4.
The document was filed on February 11, but the…
Continue Reading