Connect with us

Business

Huawei ‘forging forward’ despite Trump sanctions – BBC News

The phone maker is at the centre of the Trump administration’s crackdown on Chinese tech firms.

Published

on

post featured image

image copyrightGetty Images
Chinese phone maker Huawei said it was doing its best “to survive and forge forward” despite US sanctions.
Huawei is one of a handful of Chinese tech firms targeted by Donald Trump on the grounds of national security.
The phone maker had been busy stockpiling its supply of microchips before a US trade ban came into effect in September.
On Friday, it said revenues for the first three quarters of 2020 were 9.9% higher than the same period last year.
But Huawei said its…

Click here to view the original article.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Trending