Technology
‘Fortnite’ app removal threatens social lifeline for young gamers – Japan Today
A YouTube alert interrupted Jack Erricker’s schoolwork on Friday morning as he and kids all over the world woke up to the news that their favorite game, Fortnite, had been taken down from Apple’s Store and Google Play store. "It’s basically the only game…

A YouTube alert interrupted Jack Errickers schoolwork on Friday morning as he and kids all over the world woke up to the news that their favorite game, Fortnite, had been taken down from Apples Store and Google Play store.
“It’s basically the only game I play,” said Erricker, an 11-year-old in Bengaluru, India, an avid Fortnite player on his Apple iPad. “I’m not happy, I don’t think it’s a good move.”
Fortnite, which has attracted more than 350 million players globally, is especially popular a…
-
Noosa News22 hours ago
Devastating update in search for missing Queensland mother Tayla Spies as police find human remains near her ute
-
Noosa News23 hours ago
Nicole Kidman Is Back in Wellness Guru Mode: ‘Nine Perfect Strangers’ Season Two Will Hit Your Streaming Queue in May
-
Noosa News21 hours ago
Cloud Control celebrate 15 years of debut album Bliss Release with reunion tour
-
General17 hours ago
UK’s AUKUS inquiry is unlikely to suggest the government pull out, expert says