Health
DRC confirms two Ebola deaths in resurgence of outbreak – Al Jazeera English
The WHO is working with the DRC gov’t to control the outbreak, more than 100 contacts of the deceased traced so far.

A second person has died of Ebola this week in the Democratic Republic of the Congos North Kivu province, the health ministry and the World Health Organization (WHO) said in a statement.
A 60-year-old woman who died on Wednesday in the district of Biena had a link with a woman who also died after contracting Ebola and was married to a survivor of the previous major outbreak, the statement said.
The DRCs health ministry has deployed a team to the area and is tracing more than 100 contacts of the…
Continue Reading