Connect with us

Health

Dozens spared another quarantine as authorities clear cluster concerns – Brisbane Times

About 30 people will be released from hotel quarantine by 6pm Saturday, as authorities get a greater understanding of the current virus cluster.

Published

on

Previously, authorities were considering whether people who arrived on December 30, and who were due to be released this week, were also a risk, however Dr Young said she was now confident that wasnt the case.
“We will work with each of those individuals, what suits them, but they will be able to leave from 6pm tonight,” Dr Young said.
“Similarly, all of the staff who have worked in the Grand Chancellor from 30 December onwards and were asked to go into 14 days’ quarantine from when they left work,…

Click here to view the original article.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Trending