Connect with us

Sport

Diego Maradona’s doctor Leopoldo Luque pleads innocence as officials reveal they’re investigating star’s death – PerthNow

A doctor for Diego Maradona says he’s not responsible for his passing as Argentine justice officials reveal they are investigating the star’s death.

Published

on

post featured image

Diego Maradona’s doctor Leopoldo Luque says he did the best he could for the World Cup winner and is not responsible for his death, as police seized medical documents from him and searched his house.
Maradona died aged 60 on Wednesday of a heart attack in a house outside Buenos Aires where he had been recovering from a brain operation, with his burial taking place the next day.
Searches at Luque’s home and office have been requested as part of an investigation into the death, according to a prosecutor…

Click here to view the original article.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Trending