Sport
Crutchlow, Smith think Zarco was going wide – Crash
Cal Crutchlow now doubts whether Johann Zarco would have made Turn 3, even without the contact from Franco Morbidelli in last Sunday’s Austrian MotoGP.

After taking a closer look at the video footage of the Johann Zarco-Franco Morbidelli incident in last Sunday’s Austrian MotoGP race, Cal Crutchlow said he has now revised his opinion.
Check out the Crash MotoGP YouTube channel – CLICK HERE
“I believe that last week, maybe I was a little wrong, because I said it was a racing incident. I do think it is to an extent a racing incident, he…
-
General18 hours ago
Iran’s currency at record low as tensions run high
-
Noosa News23 hours ago
Disaster relief packages announced for flood-stricken western Queensland
-
Noosa News22 hours ago
Abusive bus driver fired by council loses appeal
-
General17 hours ago
Labor to pledge $2.3 billion to subsidise home batteries