Entertainment
Coda Conduct’s Erica Mallett says duo have split following triple J breakfast departure – NME.com
Sally And Erica’s Erica Mallett has confirmed the duo’s music project Coda Conduct has split, following their abrupt departure from triple J.

Erica Mallett, of former triple J breakfast team Sally And Erica, has said that the duo’s music project Coda Conduct has ended.
Mallett’s statement follows the abrupt departure of the duo from the station earlier this month.
Mallett and Sally Coleman hosted various shows across the broadcaster throughout the past four years, taking the helm of the breakfast show this year.
However, they announced they were leaving their roles at triple J effective immediately on November 17, in an effort to pursue…
-
Noosa News21 hours ago
Take a look behind the scenes at Noosa Arts Theatre
-
Noosa News21 hours ago
Welcome for Greens homeless plan
-
General23 hours ago
Texas opens probe into Kellogg’s health claims, dyes
-
General19 hours ago
Why an Australian journalist is teaching meditation in America’s toughest jails