Science
China says Tianwen Mars probe stable | The Star | Newcastle, NSW – Newcastle Star
China’s Mars probe Tianwen-1, which blasted into space in July, is now more than 15 million kilometres from Earth en route to the red planet. National Space A…

China’s Mars probe Tianwen-1, which blasted into space in July, is now more than 15 million kilometres from Earth en route to the red planet.
National Space Administration officials said on Saturday the probe was in stable condition, having completed its first mid-course orbital correction early last month.
It will be about 195 million km from Earth when it arrives at Mars around February, having travelled 470 million km in all to get there.
The administration, however, is yet to release info…
Continue Reading