Connect with us

Entertainment

Bob Odenkirk says he had small heart attack but vows ‘I’ll be back soon’ – The Guardian

US actor, 58. makes first public statement since collapsing on set of Better Call Saul earlier this week

Published

on

Article feature image

Bob Odenkirk, the actor and star of Better Call Saul, said Friday that he had a small heart attack but will be back soon.
Odenkirk, 58, posted on Twitter his first public statement since collapsing on the shows Albuquerque, New Mexico, set on Tuesday.
Hi….

Click here to view the original article.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Trending