Business
AMP receives takeover bid from US private equity firm Ares – Sydney Morning Herald
Less than two months after announcing it was exploring options to splinter the group, AMP has received a takeover bid from US private equity firm Ares.

Wealth giant AMP has announced it has received a takeover proposal from an American private equity firm to acquire 100 per cent of its shares, almost two months after it put parts of the company up for sale.
AMP told the market on Friday morning it had received an indicative, non-binding, conditional proposal from Ares Management Corporation to buy the company, but said no decision had been made. It didn’t provide any details on the pricing of the proposal.
AMP has received a takeover bid from a…
Continue Reading