Health
Victoria ditched COVIDSafe app but is using it again – ZDNet
Secretary of the Department of Health Dr Brendan Murphy says the state previously saw no value in it and was under intense pressure due to the surge in cases.

Former Australian chief medical officer and now Secretary of the Department of Health, Dr Brendan Murphy, has told the Senate Select Committee on COVID-19 that Victoria had previously ditched using Australia’s contact-tracing COVIDSafe app.
“For a period of time, they were feeling so pressured that they decided not to use the app,” Murphy said on Tuesday morning.
The former CMO reasoned that this was due to the state being under the pump, in addition to the coronavirus outbreak occurring in …
-
Noosa News16 hours ago
See inside the hidden suburbs where Queensland investors really live
-
Noosa News16 hours ago
Business expo sparks inspiration and connection
-
Noosa News15 hours ago
The best new books released in August, from Toni Jordan, Rhett Davis and more
-
Business14 hours ago
Why it’s time to buy Domino’s, Flight Centre, and WiseTech shares