Health
NSW virus spread drags in more Newcastle venues – The New Daily
Newcastle residents who visited two of the town’s pubs in the past week have been told to self-isolate for 14 days after a Sydneysider visited while infectious.

NSW has recorded 13 new COVID-19 cases as three Newcastle pubs and a drug court in nearby Toronto have shut for cleaning after people from Sydney visited while infectious.
Premier Gladys Berejiklian said on Monday the 13 infections were recorded in the 24 hours to 8pm on Sunday, three in returned travellers from overseas and one had been to Victoria.
Eight people remain in intensive care in NSW.
“No matter how tough you are, borders aren’t impenetrable. Unfortunately people always try to do t…
-
Business24 hours ago
Why Amotiv, Breville, Life360, and Woodside shares are tumbling today
-
Noosa News22 hours ago
Devastating update in search for missing Queensland mother Tayla Spies as police find human remains near her ute
-
Business20 hours ago
Own the world with these 3 global ASX ETFs
-
Noosa News24 hours ago
Queensland police to be given powers to issue on-the-spot orders to domestic violence perpetrators