Connect with us

General

NT records no new COVID-19 cases on first full day of lockdown

Published

on



The Northern Territory has recorded no new cases of COVID-19 overnight.

Chief Minister Michael Gunner said 1,846 COVID-19 tests were carried out on Monday, all of which returned negative results.

“We’re not out of the woods yet, but so far, so good,” Mr Gunner said.

Today is the first full day of…



Click here to view the original article.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Trending