General
Queensland Health orders anyone who visited a WA COVID-19 exposure site to quarantine
People in Queensland who have been to any of the declared exposure sites in Western Australia have been told to quarantine immediately.
Key points:
- Anyone who visited the WA exposure sites must quarantine
- It comes after three people in Perth tested positive to COVID-19 yesterday
- Queensland recorded zero new cases of coronavirus overnight
Three cases of COVID-19 were recorded in Perth on Saturday, including a security guard who was infected with the virus while working at the Pan Pacific quarantine hotel.
WA Health has released a list of exposure sites dating back to April 27.
Queensland’s Deputy Chief Health Officer Sonya Bennett said the new Interstate Exposure Venues Direction applied to anyone who had been to the locations during…
-
General12 hours agoLiberals go back to basics after crawling to year’s end
-
Business18 hours ago3 of the best ASX ETFs to build significant wealth
-
General17 hours agoTrolls stole Dr Juliet Turner’s joy and in doing so took their own
-
General14 hours agoProtecting victims of explicit AI content online
