Health
Number of new COVID-19 cases worldwide decreases for straight three weeks – TASS
By continuing to implement antiviral measures, it will be possible to curb the spread of the infection, the WHO head stated

GENEVA, February 1. /TASS/. The number of new cases of the coronavirus infection worldwide has been decreasing for three weeks in a row, Director-General of the World Health Organization (WHO) Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said at a briefing in Geneva on Monday.
“For the third week in a row, the number of new cases of COVID-19 reported globally fell last week,” he said, adding that “this is encouraging news. It shows this virus can be controlled, even with the new variants in circulation.” This means…
-
Noosa News23 hours ago
Disaster relief packages announced for flood-stricken western Queensland
-
General22 hours ago
307,000 Voices | The Spectator Australia
-
General22 hours ago
Live and dead animals seized from Kyneton business after investigation
-
Noosa News21 hours ago
Hundreds pack neighbourhood for no-reserve auction of ready-made charity home