Entertainment
Prince Harry awarded ‘substantial damages’ after winning UK tabloid court battle – 7NEWS.com.au
The Duke of Sussex is winning praise for the classy way he’s going to spend the cash.
The Duke of Sussex has been awarded substantial damages by a UK tabloid which claimed he snubbed the Royal Marines after stepping down as a senior royal.
Prince Harry sued MailOnline and the Mail On Sunday over baseless, false and defamatory allegations which constituted not only a personal attack on the Dukes character, but also wrongly brought into question his service to this country, his lawyer said.
Watch the video above
Two articles published in October last year claimed Harry had not been…
-
General19 hours agoQantas terminal at Melbourne Airport evacuated and flights delayed due to fire
-
Noosa News24 hours agoToyah Cordingley’s accused killer ‘3.7 billion times more likely than not’ to have contributed to DNA sample near burial site, court told
-
Business23 hours agoWhy this ASX 200 tech stock could rise 20%
-
Noosa News22 hours agoStruggling AFLW teams GWS, Collingwood and Gold Coast receive extra picks or list spots from league
