Technology
Big Brother contestant Saxon Pepper released from jail – The Australian
A former Big Brother contestant says he feels “on top of the world” and plans to spend Christmas with his children after he was released from prison on home detention…
- By Kathryn Bermingham
- NCA NewsWire
- 4:40PM December 18, 2020
A former Big Brother contestant says he feels on top of the world and plans to spend Christmas with his children after he was released from prison on home detention bail.
Saxon Cade Steven Pepper narrowly avoided jail earlier this year when he was sentenced for a string of drugs and weapons charges.
The 35-year-old, who appeared on season eight of Big Brother in 2008, was handed a home detention order, but was taken into custody earlier this…
-
General21 hours agoToni Lamond, known for her roles in Annie Get Your Gun and My Fair Lady, dies aged 93
-
General22 hours agoPolice continue search for missing man Chris Thorne in Melbourne’s west
-
Noosa News11 hours agoInside the big change in homebuyer habits during the Christmas holidays
-
Noosa News5 hours agoJetstar flights resume across Australia after Airbus A320 software issue identified
