Connect with us

Health

Melburnians finally allowed home visits – The Young Witness

Premier Daniel Andrews says Melburnians will soon be allowed to visit each other, but warns that homes are “the most dangerous place for the spread of this vi……

Published

on

post featured image

Premier Daniel Andrews says Melburnians will soon be allowed to visit each other, but warns that homes are “the most dangerous place for the spread of this virus”.
From Wednesday, two adults from one household will be able to visit another home accompanied by any dependents.
Households will be restricted to one social gathering per day, meaning those who receive visitors can’t go to someone else’s home that same day.
Melburnians have previously only been able to welcome partners into their homes,…

Click here to view the original article.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Trending