Health
Concern about mask wearing in parts of Sydney as NSW records six new cases – Sydney Morning Herald
The locally acquired case has been linked to two previously confirmed cases, the source of which remains unknown.
NSW has been recording more cases of local transmission in the last week, mostly in the south-west and western Sydney areas.
On Sunday the state recorded five new cases, including two in returned overseas travellers.
One of the three local cases remains under investigation, while the other two were linked to known cases. One was linked to the Liverpool private clinic cluster and one was a social contact of a previous case with an unknown source.
Liverpool mayor Wendy Waller told Today her loc…
-
General17 hours agoQantas terminal at Melbourne Airport evacuated and flights delayed due to fire
-
Business22 hours ago3 of the best ASX ETFs for beginners to buy with $1,000
-
Noosa News21 hours agoToyah Cordingley’s accused killer ‘3.7 billion times more likely than not’ to have contributed to DNA sample near burial site, court told
-
Business21 hours agoWhy this ASX 200 tech stock could rise 20%
