Health
COVID-19 vaccine | UK reserves 190 million doses from Valneva – Moneycontrol
Valneva said it expects to begin trials of the two-dose vaccine in December and if it is successful for it to become available in the second half of 2021.

Britain has secured access to up to 190 million doses of a potential coronavirus vaccine from French-Austrian biotech company Valneva, AFP reported.
The deal between the UK and Valnevaworth as much as 1.37 billion euros, the firm said on September 14.
It had already been disclosed in July that the British government had reserved 60 million doses of Valneva’s inactivated SARS-CoV-2 vaccine under development.
The firm said it expects to begin trials of the two-dose vaccine in December and if it…
-
General24 hours ago
Australia’s Myanmar community mourns earthquake losses
-
Noosa News23 hours ago
Australian growers expect to benefit from US tariffs as Trump’s trade war angers markets
-
Noosa News23 hours ago
How to get the most from potted citrus and when they’ll fruit
-
General22 hours ago
Peter Dutton partially walks back public service work-from-home vow